Friday 26 September 2008

Costa Reviews

Welcome to Costa reviews. This site is for me to talk about everything and anything that either I find interesting or gets on my tits.

Thinking about it there are probably more things that get on my tits than there are things that interest me. Washing cutlery that's one, dancing on ice and strictly come dancing are two more. Here's a big one, summers where the sun doesn't shine. Mind you living in England you would think I would be used to it.

So, whats annoying me at the moment? My wife's two cats. My wife decided she wanted a cat, not something I was too happy with but I agreed, at the end of the day how much trouble could a cat be? Well on its own not much, but when my son turned up with a new born kitten all hell broke loose. The bloody things hate each other. Its all spitting, hissing, and flying fur.

Any way I am going to call it a day. I just wanted to put up my first post and see what happens. See you all next time.

Costa

No comments: